Data protection declaration
1. Name and contact details of the controller and contact details of the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Med Auxil analysis aids e.K., Triftstraße 25, D-38723 Seesen, Germany represented by proprietor Harald Ludewig, ibid.
|phone:||+49 (0) 5381-4920137|
|fax:||+49 (0) 5381-6973465|
Inquiries on the subject of data protection and the possibility of contact for asserting the rights of the persons concerned named below can be found at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of its use
a) When you visit the site
When you visit out website some information is sent to the server of our website automatically by the browser used on your device. That data includes as ex. the browser type and version, your devices operating system, the Referrer URL (the page you visited before), the IP address of your computer, date and time of access and the name and URL of the requested file and is only used for statistical evaluation.
b) As part of the notification by e-mail
Personal data that you provide to us by e-mail (e.g. your name and address or your e-mail address) will only be processed for correspondence with you and only for the purpose for which you provided the data.
If the purpose for which you entrusted us with your personal data is fulfilled, it will be deleted immediately. If retention periods under commercial and tax law have to be observed, the storage period for certain data can be up to 10 years.
3. Passing of dataYour personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and is required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4. Rights of affected personsYou have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 16 of the DSGVO;
- the correction of personal data stored by us
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the processing of data based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. Usually you can contact the supervisory authority your usual location or workplace or our headquarters.
5. Right of objectionIf your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail email@example.com.